Monday 30 August 2010

My Ramadan Table -Day 19




I am sorry my table looks less appetizing than the norm.Last days of Ramadan are quite hectic especially when one has to drive around with heavy traffic and lawless attitude to a point that I found myself going through a red light due to the driver behind me bumping me to move on . If I were to report it he'd blame me for going backwards and having bumped him . God / Allah give me patience !

Menu :

Freshly made cream of Mushroom Soup

Burick -my son's nuevo creation ( spicy chicken ,cheese,mushrooms,)

Tajeene Ijben (Tunisian)

Arabic Salad

Foul Imdemes(Egypt)

Humus

Sahten

2 comments:

  1. after seeing the way people drive in Tripoli I wonder if I will ever be able to drive there!
    my brothers think I will get used to it and just drive like everyone else!

    nice simple menu, I like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Driving in Libya is quite hectic but like your brother says you get used to it :-)
    thanks for the compliment and for stopping by.


    Salam

    ReplyDelete