Thursday 9 September 2010

My Ramadan Table-Day 28 and Day 29




Menu: Day 28 (top) 

Fresh Mushroom Soup

Burick -(Turkish)Chicken and Olive
                                                    
Arabic Salad

Hummos (Middle-east)

Paella (Spanish )leftover

Slata Meshweeya(Tunisian)

Lasagna(Italian)




This day I never cook for the Iftar but use all my leftovers from my beloved freezer !I cook large amounts of foos for the Eid t hat is why and I bake my cookies all from scratch ...

Menu : Day 29 (leftovers)

Rishtet Keskas( which I made on first day of ramadan -divided into portions and freeze -I make a huge amount as always)

Lasagna

Bazeen bidesheshet foul(with split beans)(vegan dish)

Hummos ( I double recipe and place in fridge)

Arabic Salad

Slata Meshweeya (I double the recipe and place in fridge)

 Sahten and I wish you all a Happy Eid !Alahmdulilah I made it and I am so greatfull to all who supported me and asked me to continue. Thank you .

Salam

4 comments:

  1. koul 3aam wa anty bikheir,
    wishing you and your family to be always together, sharing food and celebrating.
    Masha'allah you bake your cookies on the last day? I will never be able to do that, I've been baking for the last 3 consecutive days: 1st day magroud
    2nd day ghraiba
    3rd day baklawa.
    I know I'm old fashioned... un abbraccio H. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy eid,

    thanks for such great sharing of ur mouth watering ramadan table.u should think about writing a cookbook or creating something with ur fantastic culinary experience-

    Restaurant business interest u ??will email u ..
    again many blessed thanks

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for entertaining many of us with your delicious menues everyday of Ramadan, I always looked forward to coming here to see what's cooking :o)

    Allah bless you for all the effort you made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank you all for passing by and supporting me . May Allah bless you all...

    Salam

    ReplyDelete