Thursday 22 October 2009

Rats YUCK !

From the side we can see the entrance of trap



The drain loaded with rubbish which was cleaned just last week -what a shame



As I was cooking lunch for the family ,my daughter came in and screamed : Mama we have rats in our street !" "What ???, said I, as she took me by surprise .

"Rats ?" I asked with great shock and disgust....

Here are pics of the trap set in our street Yuck !
The trap consists of poison and is open at both ends ;so when that the rat enters eats the stuff and runs out ; and dies within two hours .

I'm ok with most animals though not a wild love for them have pets but mice and rats aren't my favourite

2 comments:

  1. I have a great distaste for all rodents -- I think if I came face to face with a rat or mouse I might die of a heart attack right there! It's those beady little eyes that creep me out the most!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. spldbch-
    LOL - beady eyes very correct description ,wouldn't know how to match it !I wouldn't die I think but Id feel nauseated at the thought.
    I've always wondered why with the cartoon "Tom And Jerry' all sympathize with Jerry ,me included
    lol

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete