Tuesday 27 October 2009

Michou gay ??? hhmmmm.....




Michou,my cat.
Nicknamed ;Latin Lover lol

As usual my cat is always very friendly with the female cats but has taken care that no
males are visible nor ever shares food with them. He has fought, dealt with and gotten rid of all male cats in our garden. With the ladies he is such a gent that he lets them have their full and then eats. If ever a female came while he was eating, he’d stand back and wait till she finished.

I have nothing against gay people mind you, nor am I making fun of anybody; be they gay, straight or religious..

To get back to Michou’s new attitude or peculiar change in taste; at first the kids and I thought the young beautiful green eyed cat was a female ;but turned out we didn’t look well ! For the she turned out to be a he . What did catch our attention was the fact that he’d let him bite him and play rough all the time and stupid old me thinking come spring we’d have gorgeous kittens –hahahahaha .
Here are pics of our Latin lover and Michou who lets him have his way as always .He even lets him eat before him ,something he does for the Lady cats only. Never thought that male cats behaved like gents with their own kind , guess I wasn’t right and Michou proved me wrong!!

1 comment: