Tuesday 19 May 2009

To my daughter......



To My Special Daughter,

I got something special to say,

I wish you the happiness,

On this your special day.



The first time that I saw you,

My heart was filled with Love,

But now that you're 30,

You'll need a little shove.



I'd never change a thing in you,

I thank Allah/God you are so fine,

Even when your at your worst,

I'm proud that you are mine.



I know I'm not the perfect Mum,

But It's the best that I can do,

For everyday, I thank Allah/God,

For a Daughter as special as You!

3 comments:

  1. episode 2 :o)

    inshaAllah all goes well with the second happy occasion and may Allah fill your and your daughters days with happiness.

    congrats Mother of the BrideS...

    NEXT! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. another bride ! Mashallah Luna - so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Al

    Thanks and il ughba leek not you but your Aida and Amir InshaAllah lol

    Libyan Violet
    Thanks dear -Hope you see your Pearl happily marrried InshaAllah

    Salams

    ReplyDelete