Sunday 6 July 2008

Is there life in later life ???









I always enjoy surfing the net for these questions, which never seem to stop me thinking about life in the future. You might call me a weirdo and add that the future should be dealt with as it comes to hand. Nevertheless, if there is a possibility of improving my life in any which way whether be it in the educational fields or whatever then I am all for it heart and soul.
Here’s a short quiz for you all to try out , which I also passed on to my students, of whom I am happy to say fully appreciated.
I will post the answers after you all comment lol.

Enjoy!





1. What is the predicted current maximum human lifespan?
a) Approximately 90 years.
b) Approximately 120 years.
c) Approximately 104 years.


2. Which of these facts about dementia is true?
a) It is caused by years of stress.
b) It is an inevitable part of ageing.
c) Most 90 year olds don’t have it.

3. Since 1842, life expectancy has been going up by how much every year?
a)One week.
b)Three months.
c)Three weeks.

4. Why can exercise in later life help to reduce falls?
a) It improves balance and confidence.
b) It improves sleep patterns.
c)It helps prevent arthritis.

5. The record for the world’s oldest person to Loop the Loop” in a glider is at what age?
a) 95 years.
b) 85 years.
c) 75 years.

2 comments:

  1. this quiz makes me feel so young as I am half way through to my 90s lol :o)

    I will give it a go even though its not that easy:

    1. c) Approximately 104 years

    2. c) Most 90 year olds don’t have it

    3. c)Three weeks

    4. a) It improves balance and confidence

    5. a) 95 years

    have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic !ie that the quiz made you feel younger..... :-)
    1)wrong
    2)right
    3)wrong
    4)correct
    5)correct

    Not bad 3 out of 5.....

    Take care and have a great day !

    ReplyDelete