Wednesday 9 July 2008

A Blessing.....

To have had children/ not…

Who are a true blessing nevertheless their continuous lovable never ending demands which are countless to say the least… but that’s what parenting is all about…. Which is by no means an easy task..Childless couples think they aren’t blessed.To them I say,it is all fate, Allah /God never gives you anything you cant handle..


I remember once while on holiday in Egypt, I noticed a poor family who had nothing but were truly happy for they had each other they said…
They were on the beach seated on the sand in a circle, all parents and grandparents with their children ,grandchildren and cousins, clapping away their miseries laughing and singing . I never forgot that sight, true devotion of love nevertheless the poverty. A blessing indeed.

Have family and friends?

To you all my friends I say count your blessings, for what you have and live life to your fullest without hurting a soul intentionally , if you did ,then ask forgiveness, so you will rest at peace. Knowing you have forgiven will put you at ease for what awaits you, total peace and freedom of anxiety, which stresses the living daylights of our everyday lives as we try to make ends meet.
To fulfill our dreams and better our standard of living in a sense ,getting hold of the materialistic virus that really offers no happiness but the need to want more and more still..

Have money? To have loved /been loved?

Money does make the world go around, but love makes it so colorful , worth living and is a true blessing.
So the best blessing in my opinion is to have loved all and been loved back....

I thank you all for being in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment