Wednesday 15 February 2012

Haven't been able to blog due to the power cuts and extremely slow net. It is said that even Suda has better net than us ;and we being a so called oil producing country duh ?

 Anyways  many things have happened with the testing of the high schools students I teach and learn from .....their blogs have also had to come to a halt due to the same  consequences.

I truly enjoyed reading their blogs as it gave me and inside feedback being a new teacher at the school.

 My two first born grand daughters who are also cousins and not sisters born 12 hours apart had a small birthday party which I and my daughters basically cooked everything from scratch. Tiring it  was but nevertheless enjoyable. Pics will follow...on this blog and on my new cooking blog .... Enjoy !


No comments:

Post a Comment