Thursday 5 June 2008

Quotoble Quotes!













If you don’t have any temper, you don’t have any passion.
-Michael Bloomberg.


Recognise your gifts and delegate the rest.
Lynne Franks.


The trick of painless teasing is the height of charm-.Clive James.
Art is so wonderfully irrational, exuberantly pointless, but necessary all the same.

-Günter Grass.


My life’s about walking forward. Being in the present is a marvelous goal to have.

-Lulu.


The way you dress is life- enhancing as important as eating. It’s what sets us above the animals. To be human is to be artificial.

-Vivienne Westwood.


Silly is you in a natural state, and serious is something you have to do until you get silly again.

-Mike Myers.


So which one do you agree with ???


PEACE

4 comments:

  1. beautiful template, very classy :o)

    I like most of them, I thought Lulu's quote "My life’s about walking forward. Being in the present is a marvelous goal to have" is the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog with beautiful music.
    Thank you Luna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anglo and Akram,

    I honestly dont know what Id do without you both!I am truly blessed to have you in my life.


    I thank you both for your never ending help and encouragement.

    May Allah bless you and protect you and your families always......


    Peace

    ReplyDelete